Canyon Cooler 150QT PRO
Canyon Coolers 150 QT PRO
- AKA "PRO 150"
- Built for rafting and life's biggest adventures
- Easily lockable and secures to raft frames at 4 -6 points
- Sized to fit 4 bone-in elk quarters (bring additional coolers for parts and loose meat)
- Easy access front and side extra-large drain plugs for quick draining
- Holds up to 4 baskets (2 baskets on 2 interior levels), not incl.
- Keeps ice 8 to 14+ days
- 'Unbreakable' IGBC Grizzly Proof Certification
- Covered by Canyon's unconditional, no-hassle, lifetime warranty.
- 'Zero' Clearance hinge lets you push it against the truck bed or boat gunnels and still access the inside
- 100% Made in the USA
- 150 True Quarts/ 142 Liters
- 61 lbs empty
- Rotomolded (LDPE) Construction (made entirely In Arizona)
- Built-in 'Frame Lip' for raft frame integration
- 10 handy tie-down slots, secure your cooler your way and still open the lid.
- Eco-Friendly Certified Foam Insulation throughout the 6 walls
- Removable, rubber non-slip feet
- A molded-in solid aluminum hinge
- EZ-Pull Family Friendly Latch
- Lizard Skin™ Handles
- AirTight Seal
- Lifetime Warranty
Largest Outside Dimensions:
Length: 42.48" (includes handle)
Width: 22.77" (includes all of the upper lip)
Leave a 20.5" bay width for a raft frame
13" from floor to bottom of lip rail
Approx 6" from the bottom of lip rail to the top of the cooler
Length: 34.5" (base)
Dimensions at the Base: (Footprint)